Dear Bearded Confidant,

I am 18 years old and in my last year of high school.  I play volleyball and I need to go in for my physical.  I have been attracted to my doctor for quite some time and I was wondering how I could get him to let me see/touch/suck his cock?  Or possibly for him to have sex with me?  I don't even know where to begin on how to approach him.

Dear Impatient,

I suggest that when you go in for your physical, tell your doctor that you are worried about the curvature of your erection.  He will need to see you with a hard-on in order examine your cock closely.  That is perhaps the most sexual scenario you can expect to have with your doctor (short of a prostate exam in which you wiggle your ass and gasp with pleasure to let him know how good he feels inside of you).  However, unless you come right out and tell the man you are horny for his body, he is unlikely to pursue anything with you for fear of abusing his authority.  If you are truly attracted to your doctor, you should be open with him.  The worst thing he can do is decline your offer, but he'll be flattered no matter what.  And who knows... you may get lucky!